When a disaster recovery plan is correctly drafted and implemented, it will make the process of retrieving lost data and the resuming normal system operations simple.
Types of Disruptions:
- Natural – hurricane, tornado, flood, fire
- Human – sabotage, virus, operator error
- Environmental – equipment failure, outage, electric power failure
Our disaster recovery experts will work with your organization to create a solution that will:
- Take into Account Business and Operational Requirements
- Ensure 99.999% Service Availability
- Scale with Data Growth
- Meet Data Security Standards
- Fulfill Audit Requirements
- Adhere to Regulatory Mandates
No design can be a “one size fits all”, so Lifted’s experienced Disaster Recovery Professionals will work with your organization to come up with a cost-effective solution that is based on proven technology.