Maximize your network availability
What does network availability mean to you? Or better yet, what does network downtime cost your organization? Lifted’s Single-Point-of-Contact (SPOC) Help Desk, offers comprehensive technical support to maximize the availability of your mission critical enterprise network.
With the need to provide superior end-user support and to minimize employee downtime, while also increasing cost efficiencies, many companies are reevaluating their approach to desktop support and how they deliver Help Desk services. Similarly, it is no longer a source of differentiation, but a business imperative, for technology product companies to deliver the highest standard of telephone technical support to their customer base. Lifted’s customers leverage our extensive experience, 24x7x365 technical support infrastructure, economies of scale and unique pricing model to supplement, enhance or manage their Help Desk solution.
- Proven Methodology for Troubleshooting and Escalation
- Certified Professionals (Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, ShoreTel, SonicWall and WatchGuard)
- Single-Point-of-Contact for Help Desk Issues
- Competent, Accurate and Timely Problem Identification and Resolution
- Remote Diagnostics, Configurations, Updates and Patches
- In Business Since 1984
- SOC II Type II Certification