Reducing costs while improving security and scalability is not a myth
Unprecedented data growth is challenging companies of all sizes, placing increasing pressure on their backup and recovery initiatives. With mounting pressure to comply with regulatory requirements and improve disaster recovery practices, companies are experiencing dissatisfaction with traditional backup methods, that are falling short regarding efficiency, reliability, and ease of use. The need to deliver against strict service level expectations, while managing costs, turns information recovery management into a complex challenge for enterprise data centers of all sizes.
Lifted encrypts the data in flight and at rest from cradle to grave. Furthermore, SecurBackup is the only data protection solution that is certified and compliant with the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140 standard. This gives government departments or regulated industries such as financial or healthcare a stamp of approval that they can use SecurBackup to collect, store and transfer their backup data.
Lifted assures secure backup and recovery:
- Zero breaches or compromised systems.
- No open firewall ports.
- Cannot be hacked.
- Data stored in compressed and encrypted format.
- Digital signature for every file and block of data.
- Data on disk in self-describing format.
- Background Autonomic Healing and System Admin (logical check).
- Validation Process (digital signature check).
SecurBackup can help your business with a variety of HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements:
- User Authentication
- Role-based Access
- 256-Bit AES Encryption of Data
- Offsite Data Storage
- Audit Trail of Backups and Transmission Reports
- Restriction of Login Privileges to Users with Administrative Credentials Only